Rainbow Silks

17 April 2011

Just a quick entry this morning, but I thought it would be worth mentioning Rainbow Silks, not least because I have just spend some money with them.

Based in Great Missenden (a great place to visit because the Roald Dahl museum has a great tea shop and Rainbow Silks has a shop there - as well as an on line shop) they have a fabulous range of all things arty.  Great products that can be difficult to source elsewhere.  I have ordered a new line in marbling paints (to try out at a workshop I am running in a couple of weeks) - they work on fabric but are not washable.  Probably best for papers and sketch booking.  But worth a look.

So, I have put the link up on the links section on the right hand side in case anyone wants to have a look..

Post a Comment

I love to receive your comments - so please say hello. I have just been brave and turned the word verification off. Lets hope those spammy gate crashers don't get in!

Latest Instagrams

© Living to work - Working to live. Design by FCD.