Late summer gardening

9 September 2011


It’s all feeling a bit like autumn here in Northamptonshire.  But it’s a fab time of year to go to the garden centre and pick up a few bargains while perusing the spring bulbs.  As this is only a rented house I am not inclined to do much with the garden other than my pots, which I can take with me when I move on.

This gem was less than half price and is flowering it's socks off!


A heuchera and a beautiful lime green sage look stunning together

Not exactly helping, more supervising.
And a random picture of the concrete with the moss.  Surely some future stitch inspiration.


Post a Comment

I love to receive your comments - so please say hello. I have just been brave and turned the word verification off. Lets hope those spammy gate crashers don't get in!

Latest Instagrams

© Living to work - Working to live. Design by FCD.