Pfaffing about (and not doing the books)

18 August 2012

I am finding delaying tactics, as you do!!

I have got lots of boring paper work to do, but instead I have been stitching.


Stitched (that is the organza laid over the top of the bleached, printed and painted velvet.


The organza snipped and burned away, using a heat gun.

But I don't like the open patch in the middle, so I do a bit more stitching.


And now I think it is finished.  But I might add some beads.  I will leave it for now and return to it later and give it a view with a fresh eye.

And while I am at it, just to show you have a fab picture deserves a lovely frame.

It also deserves a lovely photo!  But, despite being in the shade, it is still too bright.  The background is supposed to be black!

By the way, this is a lovely little icon by Angie Hughes.




Post a Comment

I love to receive your comments - so please say hello. I have just been brave and turned the word verification off. Lets hope those spammy gate crashers don't get in!

Latest Instagrams

© Living to work - Working to live. Design by FCD.