Off balance

12 March 2013

This blog is supposed to be about finding the work/life balance, with a textile theme.  But there's not much balance at the moment so the textile and art work has been a bit thin on the ground.

That said, I have enjoyed other distractions from the day job - Rapper Dancing at Burton on Trent.

Rapper dancing mostly seems to happen in pubs - which was fine by me last weekend as winter has returned with a vengeance - and is rather frantic and vigorous.


A great day - and completely and eccentrically English!!

Meanwhile I did manage to get the binding on the quilt I recently quilted on the beast.  Not a prize winner but I don't really do traditional quilts and am pleased with the result.




Oh, and at last I have started to add some images to the Sketch Book page - so not all bad!

Post a Comment

I love to receive your comments - so please say hello. I have just been brave and turned the word verification off. Lets hope those spammy gate crashers don't get in!

Latest Instagrams

© Living to work - Working to live. Design by FCD.