24 hours .... again!

18 June 2013

I need a time machine!

Failing that a sewing machine will just have to do (though if Pfaff or Juki could combine the two I'd be at the front of the queue for one!)

Meanwhile - the hearts picture (which does need a name!) has gone to the framers!  Hooray!  I have a good framer in Gosport (my home - not my home from home!) who is used to my pieces with things hanging over the edge!   It's in good hands.

Meanwhile - on horizons.   Yes, this quilting is OK.  Feeling chuffed.


But whoops - tension issues!  But we'll just have to live with it!


Placing the big arch and the left hand side is trimmed.


The wording is placed (trust me - that was hard! )


The end is in sight! Yay!

But I have the week from hell!  Hoping to grab minutes when I can!

4 comments

  1. Happily noone will be looking at the back. We all seem to be in the race to the finish :-) Good luck with finding the time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that's what I thought. No one should be looking at the back.

      Delete
  2. Exactly. No one flips the painting over! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your right! People don't go round looking at the back. It's the front that counts!

      Delete

I love to receive your comments - so please say hello. I have just been brave and turned the word verification off. Lets hope those spammy gate crashers don't get in!

Latest Instagrams

© Living to work - Working to live. Design by FCD.