Paperartsy - a mixed media diversion

18 February 2014

When time is tight, fatigue sets in and art seems to be pushed to second best, there is always the internet to keep me happy. And, while wandering the web, I think I might have become just be a little bit smitten by a range of paints I have just discovered ( but I don't have any yet) and the accompanying You Tube channel.

So, for your delectation:-




Settle down with a cup or glass of something delicious and enjoy.  The technique is interesting and those paints look really good. 









Post a Comment

I love to receive your comments - so please say hello. I have just been brave and turned the word verification off. Lets hope those spammy gate crashers don't get in!

Latest Instagrams

© Living to work - Working to live. Design by FCD.