Still here - in every sense!

7 March 2014

I notice that it has been a week since my last post.  

But don't worry - I'm still here!! In every sense!

If you read my blog regularly you'll know that the wind was taken out of my sails a bit by the fact that the owners of my 'home from home' have decided to sell.  I'm coming to terms with that and have started to look for somewhere else.  That's a bit bleurgh if I'm honest - too small, wrong location, no pets - but so much keeps pinging in my direction from Rightmove that I am fairly certain that something will crop up soon that just screams out to me. 

That is if I decide to keep up this duel life.  I could just up sticks and go home ( lots of crap at work that makes me feel that I could just do that) but I just don't then want to spend what would otherwise be creative time hammering up and down the A34. 

Anyhoo, you don't want to read about all of that guff. 

What are you up to creatively, I hear you cry!!

Well, a new, rather ambitious ( for me) project.  A present for a very dear friend who is 60 next week - so I've got to get a wriggle on! Plus the pepper pics still need to be popped into their frames! 

So, a busy weekend!! 

Bear with - I'll be back shortly with pics, and possibly a tutorial of sorts ( if I get my act into gear) on how I get on with that project.  I'm very excited about it! Daft really, but I am.

Oh, and I ordered some of those paints I have been banging on about. 

Pop back soon for the big reveal! 

Post a Comment

I love to receive your comments - so please say hello. I have just been brave and turned the word verification off. Lets hope those spammy gate crashers don't get in!

Latest Instagrams

© Living to work - Working to live. Design by FCD.