Saturday morning distractions

5 July 2014

http://youtu.be/IFNHO_DrBuE

So, Dislocation is finished, hanging on the cupboard door still and the selection process has begun. 

We had to send our samples and upload our photos and the quilts will be juried into the exhibition based on these. There are more entries than space so some will be disappointed. It is interesting to know how the selection criteria will be applied ( actually, it isn't clear what the selection criteria are). 

Mean while, you know me - little bit of meandering around the web and I found this little watercolour "how to" video. 

A useful tutorial so I thought I should share it with you. 

Enjoy. 




Post a Comment

I love to receive your comments - so please say hello. I have just been brave and turned the word verification off. Lets hope those spammy gate crashers don't get in!

Latest Instagrams

© Living to work - Working to live. Design by FCD.