Keeping it in the family

29 October 2011

As well as Son No 1, daughter is also a bit of a creative type.  She is doing an illustration degree at Portsmouth Uni.  She is not so much a 'drawer' as a 3D illustrator and she has let me share the images from one of her recent projects.




I cannot share the exact techniques with you, other than to say that she uses air drying clay a lot.  This particular doll was modeled over string to give the doll flexibility at the joints.

I have helped her make dolls clothes in the past .  Dolls are so fiddly because they are small.

 I love her work and hope you do too.

2 comments

  1. What a talented daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annabel - just found this comment. Knowing you do painting, have you seen this blog? http://clivehicksjenkins.wordpress.com/2012/05/01/the-artlog-exhibition-of-maquettes-part-two/

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments - so please say hello. I have just been brave and turned the word verification off. Lets hope those spammy gate crashers don't get in!

Latest Instagrams

© Living to work - Working to live. Design by FCD.