Some musings about pattern

18 March 2012

I am feeling a little blocked.  We are surrounded by pattern but I am struggling to create something here that I really like.

I have been doodling and sketchbooking like mad - doing something every day - but feel really blocked.  Perhaps there is too much going on in my other life (don't ask!).

Yesterday, to give myself a good telling off, I wandered the isles of the local B&Q superstore, Next Home Store and Dwell looking at all the wall papers and cushions on offer.  So, how hard can this be!!





A cake stand being pressed into good use as a drying rack.

"Stop all this sketchbooking and blogging - and take me for a walk!"

Post a Comment

I love to receive your comments - so please say hello. I have just been brave and turned the word verification off. Lets hope those spammy gate crashers don't get in!

Latest Instagrams

© Living to work - Working to live. Design by FCD.