The Workshop Sale - Portsmouth

3 November 2015



Make a date for your diary:-

21st November 10 - 4pm

22nd November 11 - 4pm

I will be at Aspex Gallery, Gunwharf Quays, Portsmouth.

This is the first outing of the Workshop Sale this year. In early December we will also be in London.

Now I know some of my friends here on blogland will struggle to get to Pompey, but do tell all your friends just in case someone is passing!  After all, there will be some fantastic work and what a great opportunity to bag an unusual bargain.

Forget the tat this Christmas. Buy your friends and loved ones a truly one off gift.

See you there!





Post a Comment

I love to receive your comments - so please say hello. I have just been brave and turned the word verification off. Lets hope those spammy gate crashers don't get in!

Latest Instagrams

© Living to work - Working to live. Design by FCD.