11 April 2011

Here is the latest piece finished and ready for the framer. 


Apologies - while I am getting a bit more web savvy, this is not the right way up!  You are looking at it sideways.

Anyway - it uses my current favourite medium, tissue paper, as a base - 'inked' using a procion dye, sprayed with an glowing orange ink, then stamped with gold writing ink and small squares of gold foil paper are stuck on.  The images are from a simple print block that I have been working with for some time.  These are altered on a computer and printed onto 'computer Fabric'. The stiching is machine embroidery (freehand) with hand sewn beads. 

Post a Comment

I love to receive your comments - so please say hello. I have just been brave and turned the word verification off. Lets hope those spammy gate crashers don't get in!

Latest Instagrams

© Living to work - Working to live. Design by FCD.