More From Seville

20 June 2011





I liked Seville very much.  I went there last September.  Earlier in the year I went to Granada and fell in love with the Moorish architecture.  In Seville there was more ‘gritty realism’ and the architecture felt more ‘used’.  I also loved the lush Spanish gardens. 

Here are two more pages from the Seville sketch book that focus on the architecture.
Posted by Picasa


I thought you might also be interested to see a couple of pages of the book before i started altering it.  On reflection, it was a beautiful book – some of the photographs were stunning.  But the recipes were very dated.  Anyway – there is no point in having any regrets.  The transformation is well underway.
 

Post a Comment

I love to receive your comments - so please say hello. I have just been brave and turned the word verification off. Lets hope those spammy gate crashers don't get in!

Latest Instagrams

© Living to work - Working to live. Design by FCD.