Introducing Gabriela Szulman

5 January 2015

The last weekend in November I did a bit of retail therapy.  I blogged about it here. 

The host was Gabriela Szulman - you can find her own website here.

Well, I was rather taken with Gabriela's rather lovely work.

And I bought this lovely lady.


I am not quite sure what you would call this - it hangs on the wall, it's arms move, so in a way it is a bit like a puppet or a maquette.

This was a present for Daughter No 1 - I hope she likes it. 

Gabriela also makes lovely jewellery You can find it, and her other products, here. 



Post a Comment

I love to receive your comments - so please say hello. I have just been brave and turned the word verification off. Lets hope those spammy gate crashers don't get in!

Latest Instagrams

© Living to work - Working to live. Design by FCD.