Explore MOSI - Textile Industry

27 September 2012

But sadly I couldn't - not today.

MOSI has a conference venue, and that's where I was headed.  And I have to say it was a good day - but we talked about apprenticeships, the funding issue, QCF, functional skills etc. etc.

And frustratingly elsewhere in MOSI there is a whole textile industry history to explore.  Another time perhaps, but if you are in the area it might be worth popping in!

Explore MOSI | Explore MOSI Themes | Industry & Innovation | Textile Industry | MOSI

1 comment

  1. Its a great pleasure reading your post.Its full of information I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work.
    DIN Abrasion Tester

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments - so please say hello. I have just been brave and turned the word verification off. Lets hope those spammy gate crashers don't get in!

Latest Instagrams

© Living to work - Working to live. Design by FCD.