JUNKAHOLIQUE: DIY BABY - Part 7

17 September 2012

JUNKAHOLIQUE: DIY BABY - Part 7:

This lovely crafty lady has been charting the preparations for her (very vintage) baby.

Now, I am sure that many of you will not necessarily be into this, but she does take lovely pics and has some lovely things in her life.

The reason for sharing this little entry with you is just the sheer genius of using the inside of a kinda egg to hide a bell into stitched toy block!  It's definitely a  'why didn't I think of that' moment (not that I make many toys - since my babies are now bigger than me!)

Worth a peek if you are sewing for grand children etc.


Post a Comment

I love to receive your comments - so please say hello. I have just been brave and turned the word verification off. Lets hope those spammy gate crashers don't get in!

Latest Instagrams

© Living to work - Working to live. Design by FCD.