Grab a bargain from the design studio of rob turner

6 December 2012

I blogged about the Workshop Sale in my last entry, and will turn to the textile makers who were there, but thought I should just remind anyone who is interested that there are some fantastic bargains to bag from the Rob Turner Studio.  Click the link to see what is available.  You have until Monday to order for delivery before Christmas (UK only).

Now this blog is not meant to be a blatant sales voice, but as you may know, I have my crafting heroes.  Most of these are in the textile field, but Rob and Andy at Rob Turner are also craft heroes, it is just that they work with the hard stuff.

So go shop!

special offers of Bone china tableware from the design studio of rob turner:

'via Blog this'

Post a Comment

I love to receive your comments - so please say hello. I have just been brave and turned the word verification off. Lets hope those spammy gate crashers don't get in!

Latest Instagrams

© Living to work - Working to live. Design by FCD.