Assemblages and boxes

14 January 2017

I have, from time to time, waxed lyrical here about artists such as Mark Hearld and Clive Hicks-Jenkins.

Well, they work closely with St Judes who support print making and produce a luscious range of fabrics for soft furnishings etc. 

Well, just before Christmas they sponsored an exhibition at a little gallery near the Tate Modern on London's south bank.

And I discovered another artist who is warming the cockles of my heart.

Most of the artists St Judes represent are one dimensional, but Alex Malcolmson works with assemblages and boxes and all things 3D.



And I just love his work.  Pop over to his website to have a look or you can look at the St Judes page to see the work that was in the exhibition.


Post a Comment

I love to receive your comments - so please say hello. I have just been brave and turned the word verification off. Lets hope those spammy gate crashers don't get in!

Latest Instagrams

© Living to work - Working to live. Design by FCD.