Looking at the View: ‘take the small voyage out to the horizon and back again’ | That's How The Light Gets In

14 March 2013

Here is a brilliant review of an exhibition currently running at Tate Britain - Looking at the View: ‘take the small voyage out to the horizon and back again’ | That's How The Light Gets In:

This isn't a blog I follow but I found this useful as I am considering a Horizon quilt. And it reminds me that I haven't been to a gallery for a while.  I need to absorb a bit of culture.

Talking of Horizons, my house guests will all be gone tomorrow so I will hopefully have some space to work on some more of the background designs tomorrow evening after the day job (assuming this hasn't been too taxing - for I am finding it a bit of a slog at the moment).

One thing I have achieved this week - I have managed to get a few pictures up into the Sketchbook page on the blog.  I will try to get some more together.

Post a Comment

I love to receive your comments - so please say hello. I have just been brave and turned the word verification off. Lets hope those spammy gate crashers don't get in!

Latest Instagrams

© Living to work - Working to live. Design by FCD.