Monoprinting - taking it forward

17 October 2013

You may recall that I think I may have discovered something rather fabulous (monoprinting - yes I know, I am a bit late to the party!)

Well here is one of my prints worked up a bit in my new sketchbook.

I printed on tissue paper originally, then I stuck the page into the book.

I coloured the page with a wash of Koh - i - nor inks (lovely and convenient in their little tempting palette) and then used another of those pages to create other hearts).


I used a white highlight pen.

Rather liking this page - i can see that appearing in a quilt at some point.

2 comments

  1. Well this is rather fabulous! Love the addition of text

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments - so please say hello. I have just been brave and turned the word verification off. Lets hope those spammy gate crashers don't get in!

Latest Instagrams

© Living to work - Working to live. Design by FCD.